- Our platform will empower the audience to master the far-reaching, long-term changes in the world around them. Hence, our writers must possess a keen eye for technology-led, sociological, and geopolitical disruptions in their respective domains.
- Our writers will need to have the ability to identify trends and connect the dots across sectors, and the curiosity to explore ideas beyond ones beat.
- They will think of a story as a product that can take multiple forms in a mobile-first environment: text, infographics, videos, podcasts, webinars, etc.
- While technical know how is not essential (i.e. you dont need to know how to make a video or code), but they will be excited about the possibilities that every story presents.
- They will be able to simplify complex ideas that attract even non-specialist audiences.
- They will be able to craft in-depth, analytical narratives from data.
- We are building the newsroom of the future. The willingness to constantly learn new skills is central to our mission.
- Our success will depend on our ability to build a loyal community/audience. Our reporters will be at the forefront of this and will be excited about the opportunity to build deep engagement with readers.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Media / Entertainment / Internet
Functional Area: Journalism, Editing, Content
Role Category: Content
Role: Features Content Developer
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time